Blue sky thinker.
Big idea believer.
Proactive change maker
Apparent needs you.
Blue sky thinker.
This role combines the opportunity to work hand in hand with our Google clients, creative and client service teams to develop insight driven narratives, informing creative briefs, designing customer journeys and finding ways to communicate to B2B and B2C audiences.
We have an enviable global and local client list, with an experienced team of specialists across consulting, strategy, data analytics, client service, creative and content, media planning, production and technical delivery.
We are looking for someone who has an obsession with effectiveness, an insatiable curiosity – a real strategic sponge. The ability to spot the diamonds in the rough, whatever the unique insight might be that could create untold value to our clients is what makes us unique.
- Provide strategic guidance on the development of core projects across B2B and B2C audiences for Google, globally.
- Understand client’s strategic challenges and work with the client service to develop insightful creative briefs that define creative solutions
- Work with creative and client service teams to ensure the strategy meets its objectives
- Research and bring to life personas, messaging frameworks and communication plans to highly targeted audiences
- Build out customer journeys that deliver aligned messaging frameworks where required
You will need
- 3+ years experience working in a communications environment as a planner
- Tertiary level education in a related field – Marketing, Psychology or Business
- Comfortable working in a collaborative and iterative fashion with both agency departments and clients
- An understanding of Product Marketing principles with a passion for taking an audience-first lens to product challenges.
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and creatively to deliver value propositions, positioning and sales enablement strategies
- Ideally a communications agency background with a desire to develop insight-driven strategic direction
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- An understanding of strategic marketing and the B2B/B2C audiences
- The ability to be a natural problem solver, plus adaptable and collaborative in your working style
We offer a friendly and collaborative working environment with flexibility. If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.