Blue sky thinker. Big idea believer. Apparent needs you.
We’ve created a new role for a Strategic Planner to join our highly talented Strategy team.
This role combines the opportunity to work hand in hand with our creative and media teams to develop programs and executive storytelling informed by insights, with the addition of bringing these to life through personas, messaging frameworks and communication plans to highly targeted audiences.
We have an enviable international and local client list, with an experienced team of over 85 specialists across consulting, strategy, client service, creative and content, media planning, production and technical delivery.
It’s a fast paced and constantly changing environment so we need people who are entrepreneurial and hungry to collaborate with other teams in order to deliver great work. It’s an incredible opportunity to learn and be part of a high performing, award-winning team. We can offer flexible working conditions for the ideal candidate.
The role is to:
- Provide strategic guidance on the development of core projects across a range of clients and industries
- Work with creative and media teams to ensure the strategy meets objectives
- Build out customer journeys across Paid, Owned and Earned Channels to deliver messaging frameworks
- Own the CRM communications planning and create multi channel campaigns
- Understand client’s strategic challenges and work with the client service team to develop insightful creative briefs
- Work with Data Analyst to develop structured post campaign reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
You will need:
- 4+ years experience working in a communications environment
- Tertiary level education in a related field – Marketing, Psychology or Business
- The ability to work on channel plans and insight informed communications frameworks
- Ideally a communications agency background with a desire to develop insight-driven strategic direction
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic recommendations, creative briefs and drive communication strategies
- An understanding of strategic marketing and the CX niche market
- The ability to be a natural problem solver, plus adaptable and collaborative in your working style
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.