But you’re not just that.
You ask questions.
And hunt down answers.
Just like Apparent.
But you’re not just that.
We plan and create integrated marketing campaigns across all channels of customer engagement and need a Social Media Strategy Director with strong leadership and communication skills to develop actionable plans to communicate our client’s brands.
Being a people first culture, we offer flexibility, growth planning and leadership training along with an amazing wellbeing program of work, summer days off, and loads of learning opportunities and benefits.
You’ll join a creative team of fearless, hard working account handlers, strategists, media buyers and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence. While we operate at a global level, we maintain a start up culture within an environment that is social, fun and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
- Be the internal voice of your brand for the agency. Work closely with the channels in order to understand the brand’s audiences and their needs better than anyone in the agency.
- Direct the creation, conception and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative in social media
- Design and oversee Content Calendar creation.
- Generate insights for the brand utilising social listening tools to create actionable reports that lead to optimisation.
- Partner with the creative team to develop content and copy for social
- Author blogs, articles, podcasts, videos and screencasts to communicate creative uses of networks from the simple to the very complex.
- Report on results and create recommendations, spotting learnings and opportunities to present to the team and senior client stakeholders
You will need
- 5-10 years social media strategy experience within an agency or equivalent setting with relevant tertiary degree
- Demonstrated social media experience across all social channels, B2B/B2C brands
- Strong understanding and experience with community and crisis management processes
- An in depth knowledge of social media platforms, with the ability to be responsive when required
- Demonstrated ability to produce strategic documents along with rationales and comfortable to present to clients
- Strong creative, problem solving and communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
– The team at Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.