But you’re not just that.
You ask questions.
And hunt down answers.
Just like Apparent.
But you’re not just that.
The role is to work across leading local clients in the sports and arts industries in a creative team of fearless, hard working account management, media experts, strategists and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence.
You will report to our Media Strategist/Planning Director and work in collaboration with Client Service and a team of high performing Planners and Buyers.
TV Planning & Implementation Lead:
- Lead and be responsible developing gold class TV strategies, and plans for our ATL clients, with a key account focus of Cricket Australia
- Lead rate negotiations, and contract inclusions with industry partners
- Manage Contra planning, delivery and measurement
- Manage TV buying and reporting across paid and contra
- Work in collaboration with the Client lead and media strategist/planning director to manage broadcast integration (ideation and execution)
- Embrace Media partner relationships and collaboration for customer first solutions
- Working across both Consumer Brands and B2B clients to drive business results beyond media metrics
Planning & Buying:
- Planning and buying offline and online channels as appropriate by client and campaign, with a key account focus on Cricket Australia. Other account access to include leading global and local accounts in varying industries
- Media plan development and reconciliation
- Collaboration with Client Service to ensure best practice financial processes are followed and deliver a fiscally responsible outcome for clients and Apparent alike
- Collaborating with Client Service and Strategy to truly understand the client businesses and needs
- Working in partnership with Client Service & Media strategist/planning director to deliver solution led recommendations and build strong client relationships through the demonstration of your expertise and collaborative approach
- Present media recommendations to clients to sell in planning, using data driven rationale and insights
- Provide upskilling across ATL channels, especially TV to the broader team of media planners and buyers
- Collaborate with the team on briefs and recommendation development, adding your expertise and experience to discussions
- Work closely with the wider media team to have oversight across all stages of media delivery you are planning for, including planning, implementation and reporting, to ensure clients’ expectations are met
You will need
- 5+ years experience working across online and offline media including performance & PPC campaigns (planning/strategy/implementation), preferably from an agency background.
- Experience and expertise in TV planning and buying including, strategy development, plan development, negotiations, in platform buying, and reporting
- Experience with media planning tools such as Roy Morgan, Nielsen, Facebook
- Interests and experience in integrated campaign planning and approach to client business problems
- Strong analytical skills, you enjoy digging into the numbers to better your plans and develop actionable media insights
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a must with outstanding attention to detail
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Curiosity and passion for media, solutions and partnership
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you
– The team at Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.