Can you talk fluent tech?
Do you have a passion for platforms?
Are you driven by detail?
Apparent could be just the ticket.
Can you talk fluent tech?
We require a senior digital producer with an agency background and a passion for project management to join our thriving team.
You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with dynamic creative and account service teams to deliver award-winning global campaigns. The working environment is fun, social and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
You’ll be passionate about delivering the best creative and digital solutions, whilst learning from other members of the team. You will also be responsible for making things happen, everything from the initiation of a project to reporting on delivery across a variety of channels.
- Management of digital projects across website development, marketing automation/CRM and creative technology
- Develop relationship with internal teams, external suppliers and clients to build trust
- Manage all aspects of end to end project management, including budgets, timelines and resourcing and project status reporting – keeping things on track
- Coordinate and manage UX, design and development resources, with both internal and external teams
- Prepare functional requirements gathering, scoping and estimating digital projects
- Executional digital production work such as large and medium size website builds, landing pages, eDMs and CMS builds and updates
- Experience in developing digital proposals including project approaches to web development would be a bonus
You will need
- 5+ years experience as a digital producer from an agency background
- First-rate project management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects with budgets around $20-150K
- Outstanding attention to detail, loads of initiative and motivation to learn new digital tools
- The ability to work with a variety of CMS platforms e.g. WordPress, others including Kentico, Contenful will be a plus
- Being skilled in Salesforce (Marketing Cloud), Marketo, MS Dynamics and marketing automation campaign management and basic HTML would also be a bonus
- Being familiar with workflow management tools such as Jira and Trello, Confluence
- To be proficient with Google Apps for Work, project planning tools and resourcing apps
- Interest in innovation and technologies
If this sounds like your sort of gig and you are available – we’d like you to get in touch. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
– The team at Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.