A real technical guru?
We could have what you want.
We require a senior developer to join our talented technical team on a full time basis starting as soon as possible.
The role reports directly to the Head of Digital Solutions and requires someone with strong problem solving skills. You will lead from the front in a coding capacity and be comfortable working with creative teams and producers.
- Developing of front-end user experience design and solution architecture
- Full stack web development integrating back-end technologies – end to end coding and design from conception to deployment
- Develop automated QA scripts and run QA validations across solutions
- Working with internal team members to develop ideas
- Building client-facing prototypes for digital concepts
- Web servers management and set up AWS & Azure
- Development of solution & security architecture and development approaches for new technical builds
- Working collaboratively with the Client Service, Creative, Experience Design and Production teams to bring creative tech ideas and concepts to life
- Develop a strong continuous development and delivery framework, in line with existing agile methodologies to ensure a high level of performance across the Development team
- Technical expertise and input into the digital proposals and tenders
- Estimation of technical activities for projects and proposals
- Share ideas and help shape the development and process workflows for the better digital outcomes across the agency.
You will need
- Experience working in either digital or integrated agency and love a can-do culture and collaborative team environment
- Experience working with AWS EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloudfront, RDS, Amplify, Lightsail
- Experience in Azure Server set up and management
- At least 4 years experience with .Net
- Working with collaborative tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Figma
- Strong problem-solving skills and maintenance of software documentation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Regular communication and clear updates within the teams throughout the project cycle
- Strong attention to detail, be passionate
The working environment is fun, social and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light. If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
– The team at Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.