You’re on top of your game. Your CV is full of work you’re proud of. But something’s missing. And we think we’ve got what you’re looking for.
Apparent is working with some significant global brands, and making major contributions to their strategic goals. We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who’s comfortable in the detail, but always looking to add value.
The role is to:
- Build strong long-term client relationships and be responsible for the optimisation of their global website.
- Deliver insight driven digital campaigns for our diverse range of global tech clients
- Be responsible for keeping projects on track, ensuring they are delivered on time with a focus on effectiveness and profitability on a project by project basis
- Be part of a high performing, award-winning account service team, reporting to a Senior Account Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will need:
- An experienced senior account manager, or a project manager ready to take a step up, with a minimum of 3-4 years’ agency experience
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in project management with experience delivering web based programmes of work with high attention to detail
- A great communicator, both written and oral
- Have a track record in developing strong relationships both internally and with clients.
We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation and continuous improvement, and we always show tremendous pride in our work.
It’s an incredible opportunity to contribute to the shape of our agency, manage a high profile client and put yourself and the agency on the map. All in a family friendly and collaborative working environment.
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.