You’re a media whiz.
Who wants to work on leading global brands….
You’re a media whiz.
We’re currently going through a period of tremendous growth and require a Performance Media Manager with experience of the performance media landscape who wants to work with some of the world’s leading brands across FMCG, Tech and Health.
You’ll join a creative team of fearless, hard working account handlers, strategists and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence. While we operate at a global level, we maintain a start up culture within an environment that is social, fun and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
- Partner with our media team, strategic planners and account service to plan and execute performance media campaigns across digital channels – paid social, SEM/PPC, YouTube and display
- Deep dive into target audiences & key messages to recommend the right media channel mix across the client base – reporting in to an experienced Media Director
- Partner with the creative team to ensure ideas are fit-for-channel and fit-for-strategy
- Build and present detailed media plans to senior client stakeholders
- Implement and optimise plans on a regular basis
- Report on results and create recommendations, spotting learnings and opportunities to present to the team and senior client stakeholders
- Manage and support a Media Executive
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role of planning and implementing media buys across digital performance channels.
- Current certification across Google, DSPs, Bing and many other channel technologies
- An expert understanding of how to set up and optimise campaigns within paid social, SEM/PPC, YouTube, programmatic and video display
- Strong analytical skills, you enjoy digging into the numbers daily to better your buys
- To be highly proficient in excel
- Intermediate to advanced Google Docs and Microsoft Powerpoint and Word competencies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a must
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.