You’re on top of your game.
Your CV is full of work you’re proud of.
But something’s missing.
And we think we’ve got what you’re looking for.
You’re on top of your game.
We are looking for an experienced offline trader with expertise in TV. The role is to work across leading local clients in a creative team of fearless, hard working account management, media experts, strategists and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence.
You will report to our Media Client Lead and work in collaboration with a team of high performing Planners and Buyers.
You will be required to work remotely due to the current pandemic, so self motivation and drive is essential. You will be fully supported by a strong media and strategy team.
TV Planning & Trading:
- Lead Broadcast publisher relationships
- Lead and be responsible for implementation of gold class TV strategies, and plans for our ATL clients, with a key account focus of Cricket Australia
- Collaborating with our client leads on broadcast strategy and planning development
- Manage Rate negotiations, and contract inclusions
- Manage Contra planning, delivery and measurement
- Manage TV buying and reporting across paid and contra
- Work in collaboration with Client leads to manage broadcast integrations (ideation and execution)
- Embrace Media partner relationships and collaboration for customer first solutions
- Working across both Consumer Brands and B2B clients to drive business results beyond media metrics
Planning & Buying:
- Planning and buying offline channels as appropriate by client and campaign, including Cricket Australia, Sydney Symphony Orchestra & Active Super.
- Media plan development and reconciliation
- Collaboration with Client Service to ensure best practice financial processes are followed and deliver a fiscally responsible outcome for clients and Apparent alike
- Collaborating with Client Service and Strategy to truly understand the client businesses and needs
- Working in partnership with Client Service and other team members to deliver solution led recommendations and build strong client relationships through the demonstration of your expertise and collaborative approach
- Present media recommendations to clients to sell in planning, using data driven rationale and insights
- Provide upskilling across ATL channels, especially TV to junior team members
- Collaborate with the team on briefs and recommendation development, adding your expertise and experience to discussions
- Work closely with the wider media team to have oversight across all stages of media delivery you are planning for, including planning, implementation and reporting, to ensure clients’ expectations are met
You will need
- 4+ years experience working across offline media campaigns (planning/strategy/implementation), preferably from an agency background.
- Experience and expertise in TV, with a focus on trading (planning and buying including, strategy development, plan development, negotiations, in platform buying, and reporting)
- Experience with media planning tools such as Roy Morgan, Nielsen, etc
- Interests and experience in integrated campaign planning and approach to client business problems (beyond media)
- Strong analytical skills, you enjoy digging into the numbers to better your plans and develop actionable media insights
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a must with outstanding attention to detail
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Curiosity and passion for Media, solutions and partnerships
- Actively seeks new opportunities or takes on additional responsibilities which are reasonably requested from time to time
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.