A real technical guru?
We could have what you want
We require a mid to senior developer to join our talented technical team.
The role reports directly to the Head of Digital Solutions and requires someone with strong problem solving skills. You will lead from the front in a coding capacity and be comfortable working with creative teams and producers.
- Developing front-end user experience design and solution architecture
- Full stack web development integrating back-end technologies – end to end coding and design from conception to deployment
- Develop automated QA scripts and run QA validations across solutions
- Working with internal team members to develop ideas
- Building client-facing prototypes for digital concepts
- Web servers management and set up AWS
Desired Skills and Experience
- QA/Testing: Browserstack, Selenium, Calabash, Cucumber JS
- CMS/Frameworks: WordPress (must), Drupal (must), Laravel
- CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap, Flexbox
- Preprocessors / Package Managers: Gulp/Grunt, NPM, SASS, SCSS, LESS, Servers, Linux
- Database: MySQL/MSSql, Data Structures: XML, JSON, CSV
- APIs: Custom REST API, WP JSON API – are nice to have
- Operating systems used for Development: Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
- Version control and related platforms: GIT, GitHub, BitBucket
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.