Know your media?
Know your tech?
Apparent needs you!
Know your media?
We have a need for a Media Ad Ops Director with a strong digital marketing background. We need someone with the knowledge and experience of a multinational media agency background, but the willingness and appetite to create a new media solution that matches our customer centric culture.
This role combines the opportunity to work hand in hand with our clients, creative and strategy teams to direct the implementation and optimisation of integrated marketing campaigns.
Our media offer is only 12 months old but has seen significant organic growth during that time. We are currently in the process of readying the offer to scale-up and are looking for the right person to take a leadership role to drive this success.
- Lead a high performing team to create integrated marketing programs that drive interest, influence and achieve client business success
- Craft a compelling vision for the Media Team and advocate for the team’s needs within the senior agency ranks
- Ownership of the strategic and tactical execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Develop, execute and monitor digital marketing activities, focusing on Search (including PPC), Programmatic Media, Paid Social, SEO and Conversion Optimisation to drive conversion and customer acquisition based on clients objectives
- Implement performance metrics and tracking tools to measure results and track trends over time against specific agency KPIs that interact with the agency’s CX expertise
- Develop processes to make sure the team are working efficiently looking for automation opportunities that reduce human error and set us up to scale
- Collaborate with the broader media community (i.e. publishers, agency partners, consultants and tech partners) to deliver optimal campaigns and develop best-in-class media offerings to clients
- Create a playbook from the ‘test and learn’ program to serve as a key piece of intellectual property for the agency as it defines itself as an integrated CX and media offering
- Present new and interesting digital marketing solutions, embrace new techniques and pilot new programs to drive ongoing improvement and growth
You will need
- 10+ years experience working in a communications environment
- Tertiary level education in a related field – Marketing, Communications or Business
- Proven leadership skills with a track record of building and developing winning teams
- High emotional intelligence with an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces uncertainty and charts a path forward knowing that you can always course correct
- Ability to manage a high-growth environment looking for opportunities to scale ahead of the need
- Demonstrated capabilities in stakeholder engagement
- The ability to learn and work with different ad tech platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed campaign management strategies
- An understanding of media strategy
- The ability to be a natural problem solver, plus adaptable and collaborative in your working style
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.