Savvy with Campaign reporting?
Excited by actionable insights?
We need a Digital Campaign Analyst to join our talented strategy team.
The Digital Campaign Analyst role will take ownership of multiple clients to measure success and use data to provide insights that enhance customer engagement across a variety of digital channels.
We have an enviable international and local client list and an experienced team of over 85 specialists across consulting, strategy, client service, creative ideation, content, social, media, production and technical delivery.
- Work closely with client service, strategic planning and media teams to ensure we are monitoring all touch points to provide clients with the best results.
- Create test and learn plans in line with business objectives
- Provide data-informed insights for ongoing client engagement
- Effectively analyse data in order to identify trends or patterns
- Build, verify and present analytics reports, dashboards and models for the business
- Ensure all metrics reported on align with client needs
- Manage the reporting and analytics on-boarding of clients
- Manage timely rollout and completion of client reports, both weekly and monthly
- Bring a strategic approach to data analytics and be able to use data to tell a story.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years in a data-driven advertising or marketing role, in a digital environment
- Relevant tertiary education
- Experience turning data into meaningful insights
- Significant experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Web Analytics, or other web/social media
- Experience working with Tableau plus social media management and analytics platforms like Sprinklr and Socialbakers
- Experience with multi-variable testing
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts
- To be quick to learn, use and implement new tools for reporting
- The ability to provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to easily communicate complex ideas.
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.