Can you talk fluent tech?
Do you have a passion for platforms?
Are you driven by detail?
Apparent could be just the ticket.
Can you talk fluent tech?
We require a Digital Producer with an agency background and a passion for project management to join our thriving team who are working with a number of global brands delivering a wide spectrum of digital projects.
You’ll join a creative team of fearless, hard working account handlers, strategists, producers and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence. While we operate at a global level, we maintain a start up culture within an environment that is social, fun and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
Being a people first culture, we offer flexibility, growth planning and training along with an amazing wellbeing program of work, summer days off, and loads of learning opportunities and benefits.
As a Digital Producer, you are a creative and strategic thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a client’s brand, business, and customer. You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams, and understand what it takes to deliver a digital experience that not only surpasses client goals, but improves the lives of customers.
You’re a great communicator, problem solver and the project teams’ biggest supporter – you create a culture where high-performing teams can thrive and are the superglue that holds them together. You remain calm when working at speed, not skipping a beat on the details and never lose sight of the bigger picture. You have an interest in innovation and technology, underpinned by passion for digital project delivery and a desire to make a positive impact on the world.
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal teams, external vendors and clients.
- Project manage digital projects across web, email and social deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of end to end project management covering discovery, SOW and functional requirements documentation, estimating, timelines, resourcing and project status reporting as well as assist with sprint setup/planning, sprint grooming, coordinating sprint reviews, and retros.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; liaising with and managing UX/UI design and development resources, as well as external teams.
- Identify, mitigate, communicate and escalate project risks and opportunities.
- Review and provide feedback on work progress to ensure it meets Apparent’s quality standards and project objectives.
You will need
- Agency Experience (preferred)
- 3-5 years-experience managing a variety of digital project types; site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, micro-sites, emails, and maintenance.
- Experience with office productivity applications, collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Office 365, Google Workspace, Smartsheets, Jira, and Confluence or Notion.
- Strong understanding of how to manage and control project scope, schedule, budget and resource management / reporting and change management, project roadmap development, and revenue forecasting.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to quickly establish rapport and trust with team members and clients.
- Outstanding attention to detail, loads of initiative and motivation to learn new digital tools.
Bonus points for
- Being skilled in CRM and marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Active Campaign or MS Dynamics as well as basic working knowledge of HTML.
- Content management experience in a variety of CMS platforms such as WordPress, Kentico, Drupal or Contentful.
- Agile or Project Management certification(s)
If this sounds like your sort of gig – we’d love you to get in touch. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
– The team @ Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.