Know your media?
Love to plan?
Apparent needs you.
Know your media?
We are looking for a Digital Media Planner with a strong digital marketing background.
This role combines the opportunity to work hand in hand with our clients, creative and strategy teams to plan the implementation and optimisation of integrated marketing campaigns.
We have an enviable international and local client list, with an experienced team of over 120 specialists across consulting, strategy, data analytics, client service, media, creative and content, production and technical delivery.
It’s a fast paced and constantly changing environment so we need people who are entrepreneurial and hungry to collaborate with other teams in order to deliver great work.
- Build gold class media strategies for a wide range of clients across many verticals including tech, B2B, alcohol and finance.
- Support in the delivery of clients performance media strategies.
- Work closely with Head of Media & Ad Ops and client service teams to develop media plans that meet and exceed client and campaign objectives.
- Help define the paid media channel mix for each client brief, Paid Social, Google SM/PPC, video, display etc, and outline goals for each channel.
- Use data, both platform and external, to discover insights and turn these insights into actionable media strategies.
- Conduct in depth research to determine targeting for each media strategy.
- Present strategies to clients to sell in media approaches.
You will need
- 6+ years experience planning digital media campaigns (preferably in an agency environment).
- Tertiary level education in a related field – Marketing, Communications or Business.
- Current certifications across Google, DSPs, Bing, Facebook Blueprint etc.
- Demonstrated capabilities in stakeholder engagement.
- The ability to learn and work with different Adtech platforms.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to be a natural problem solver, plus adaptable and collaborative in your working style.
We offer a friendly and collaborative working environment whilst working in the office and remotely. If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
– The team at Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.