But you’re not just that. You’re curious. You ask questions. And hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.
You’ll join a creative team of fearless, hard working account handlers, strategists and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence. While we operate at a global level, we maintain a start up culture within an environment that is social, fun and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
You will report to an experienced Performance Media Manager and work alongside a team of high performing strategists and planners.
- Take responsibility for the day to day management of performance media buying and optimisation across a broad range of clients.
- Support the Performance Media Manager in the delivery of clients performance media strategy.
- Own the paid social media implementation process including campaign set up across local and global clients
- Monitor paid media (social, SEM/PPC, video, display) campaigns daily
- Ensure campaigns are paced correctly to minimise waste
- Monitor costs, budgets and report on ROI
- Report on results and create recommendations, spotting learnings and opportunities to present to the team and senior client stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience as Media Planner Buyer, Campaign Manager or similar, preferably from an agency background.
- Experience in digital/social media and SEM/PPC
- To have an expert understanding of how to set up and optimise campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin
- Strong analytical skills, you enjoy digging into the numbers daily to better your buys
- Experience managing paid campaigns across Youtube, SEM, Display, Native and Programmatic would be preferable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a must with outstanding attention to detail.
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.