Know your media?
Know your tech?
Apparent needs you.
Know your media?
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Manager/Director to join us. The role is to work across leading global and local clients in a creative team of fearless, hard working account handlers, strategists and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence.
You will report to our Client Partner for Media and work in collaboration with our Media Planning Director,, Digital Performance Director, and Client Service specialists, Managing a team of high performing Planners and Buyers, with a digital focus and stretch into cross channel activity.
Digital Media Specialty:
- Working closely with our Digital Performance Director to ensure a high quality digital media product is provided to all of our clients, partners and new business contacts
- Lead and be responsible for best in class digital media planning and implementation
- Embrace Media partner relationships and collaboration for customer first solutions
- Champion quality insights and investigations, with a view to always improve, optimise and learn from campaign work
- Working across both Consumer Brands and B2B clients to drive business results beyond media metrics
- Oversight and quality control across digital planning and campaign delivery
- Escalation point for the team across all digital media activity
- Collaborating with Client Service, Strategy, our Digital Performance Director and our Planning Director to truly understand the client businesses and needs
- Working in partnership with Client Service and our Planning Director to deliver solution led recommendations and build strong client relationships
- Present digital media recommendations to clients to sell in tactics and partners, using data driven rationale
- Leadership and Management of our cross channel planner buyers and digital implementation lead
- Manage ongoing development of the team based on their individual experience and career development plans
- Collaborate with the Planning Director to ensure a holistic approach to training, development and oversight of workflow
- Work closely with the wider media team to have oversight across all stages of media delivery, including strategy, planning, implementation and reporting, to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- With a specialist focus on digital media including performance & PPC campaigns (planning/strategy/implementation), preferably from an agency background.
- An interest in integration and cross channel planning to ensure the full customer journey is included in any planning and strategic thinking
- Team management and development experience, with a passion for growing individuals and creating a collaborative and high performing team environment
- Experience with media planning tools such as Roy Morgan, Nielsen, Facebook, etc
- Strong analytical skills, you enjoy digging into the numbers to better your plans and develop actionable media insights
- Strong understanding of in platform strategies and capabilities across performance media channels (social, search, programmatic)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a must with outstanding attention to detail
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Curiosity and passion for Media, solutions and partnerships
- Actively seeks new opportunities or takes on additional responsibilities which are reasonably requested from time to time
- Proactive, agile and can adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Good presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior level stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you
– The team at Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.