You’re full of energy. Focused on details. And looking for your next challenge
We have created a new role for a Digital Advertising Operations Executive who is passionate about digital media who wants to learn and work with some of the world’s leading brands across Alcohol, Tech and Health.
You’ll join a creative team of fearless, hard working account handlers, strategists and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence. While we operate at a global level, we maintain a start up culture within an environment that is social, fun and engaging, in a warehouse-style office space that is full of natural light.
You will be part of a high performing media team and report to an experienced Media Planner Buyer and work alongside a team of planners and buyers.
- Take responsibility for the day to day management of all digital advertising operations to monitor and optimise campaigns.
- Configure and manage campaign tagging via Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Implement and traffic conversion pixels, build custom conversions, audiences and events
- Support Planner Buyers in the set up and delivery of clients performance media campaigns, paid media (social, SEM/PPC, video and display)
You will need
- A minimum of 3 years hands on experience in an Ad Operations or Paid Media role or similar, preferably from a media agency background or publisher with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Current certifications across Google, DSP’s, Facebook and other channel technologies
- Experience using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience implementing pixels and tags, creating custom conversions and events
- Highly proficient in excel with good numerical skills
- Channel skills with Facebook & Instagram, a must. Nice to have Paid Search (SEM/PPC, Programmatic and Google Data
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a must with outstanding attention to detail.
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.