Love the facts.
Let the numbers do the talking.
Apparent needs your analytical mind.
Love the facts.
We have a need for a data strategist/consultant with a strong marketing background to join our team on an initial 3 month contract starting in January 2021.
We need someone to dive into business problems, formulate and test hypotheses using quantitative analysis and deliver insights that drive business impact.
This role combines the opportunity to work hand in hand with our clients, strategy and media teams to ensure we are monitoring all touchpoints to provide clients with the best results, informing creative briefs, designing digital experiences and finding ways to communicate to both B2C and B2B audiences.
We have an enviable international and local client list, with an experienced team of over 120 specialists across consulting, strategy, data analytics, client service, creative and content, media planning, production and technical delivery.
It’s a fast paced and constantly changing environment so we need people who are entrepreneurial and hungry to collaborate with other teams in order to deliver great work.
- Provide strategic guidance on the development of core data projects across a range of B2C and B2B clients and industries
- Design of a ‘future state’ data environment capable of supporting business goals and objectives
- Data flow mapping including application, database audit and CRUD analysis
- Deliver on master data assessments, gap analysis and roadmaps to scope project delivery
- Design and propose customer data governance for clients specific ways of working
- Work with Data Analysts to identify opportunities and measure market impact
You will need
- 10+ years experience work in a strategic data consultancy or similar
- Tertiary level education in a related field – BA/BS or MS in Economics, Business, Data Science or Engineering
- Demonstrated capabilities in stakeholder engagement within matrix organisations
- Ability to simply and succinctly summarise complex analyses
- Knowledge of quantitative data analysis and statistical modeling
- Experience in turning data into meaningful insights and presenting them to stakeholders
- Experience with Data Validation and Testing using automation framework activities include analyzing source system artifacts including process flows, data flows, data dictionaries and data schemas to draft a target state data dictionary and identify data patterns that will serve as the primary inputs for modeling data.
- Possess an understanding of relational databases to develop the data modeling inputs in the appropriate context.
- Relational database design and development; Google Sheets, Big Query
- Highly proficient in Google Data Studio and Power BI
- Proficient using Google Analytics, Adobe Web Analytics, or other web/social media
- Experience with multi-variant testing.
We offer a friendly and collaborative working environment whilst working in the office and remotely. If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
– The team at Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.