You ask questions.
And hunt down answers.
Just like Apparent.
We need another performance media planner buyer to join our media team for a 3 month contract due to an increase in workload across a number of clients.
The role is to start in the next week and we need you to be able to work remotely due to the current pandemic. You will be fully supported by our highly engaged and collaborative team.
You will report to an experienced Media Director and work alongside a team of high performing strategists and planners.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of performance media buying and optimisation across a broad range of clients.
- Support the Media Director in the delivery of clients performance media strategy.
- Own the performance media implementation process including campaign set up, optimisation and reporting across local and global clients.
- Monitor paid media (social, SEM/PPC, video, display) campaigns daily.
- Ensure campaigns are paced correctly to minimise waste.
- Monitor costs, budgets and report on ROI.
- Report on results and create recommendations, spotting learnings and opportunities to present to the team and senior client stakeholders.
You will need
- A minimum of 6 years experience in Paid Search and Social, SEM, Performance or Biddable as an Account Manager or Manager preferably from an agency background.
- Current certifications across Google, DSP’s, Facebook Blueprint, Bing and other channel technologies.
- To have an expert understanding of how to set up and optimise campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Strong creative problem solving and communication skills, both written and verbal is a must with outstanding attention to detail.
If this sounds like you and you are available to start a contract in the next week, please email your resume to email@example.com
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.