Blue sky thinker
Big idea believer
Proactive change maker
Apparent needs you
Blue sky thinker
We need a strategic planner with a strong communications and content background.
This role combines the opportunity to work hand in hand with our clients, creative and client service teams to develop insight driven narratives, informing creative briefs, designing customer journeys and finding ways to communicate to B2B audiences.
- Provide strategic guidance on the development of core projects across B2B clients, particularly in the tech industry.
- Understand client’s strategic challenges and work with the client service and content teams to develop insightful creative briefs that define creative solutions
- Work with creative and client service teams to ensure the strategy meets its objectives
- Research and bring to life personas, messaging frameworks and communication plans to highly targeted audiences
- Build out customer journeys that deliver aligned messaging frameworks where required
- Develop CRM communications planning and create multi channel campaigns
You will need
- 3+ years experience working in a communications environment
- Tertiary level education in a related field – Marketing, Psychology or Business
- Comfortable working in a collaborative and iterative fashion with both agency departments and clients
- An understanding of Product Marketing principles with a passion for taking an audience-first lens to product challenges.
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and creatively to deliver value propositions, positioning and sales enablement strategies
- Ideally a communications agency background with a desire to develop insight-driven strategic direction
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- An understanding of strategic marketing and the B2B tech niche market
- The ability to be a natural problem solver, plus adaptable and collaborative in your working style
We offer a friendly and collaborative working environment with flexibility. If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, please email your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
– The team at Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.