You’re on top of your game.
Clients love you.
And you’re ready for a new challenge with an iconic Australian Brand.
We think we’ve got what you’re looking for.
You’re on top of your game.
We are looking for an experienced Media Client Lead to join us. The role is to work across leading local & global clients in a creative team of fearless, hard working media specialists, strategists and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence.
You will report to our Client Partner for Media work in collaboration with our Media Operations Director, Digital Performance Director, Planning Director, Client Service and a team of high performing Planners and Buyers.
- Leading senior Client relationship for key media accounts
- Developing a true partnership with key clients and being seen as a trusted advisor and colleague
- Having a deep understanding of your clients business, priorities, barriers, internal stakeholder requirements and aspirations
- Working in partnership with the non-media specific Client Service team to deliver solution led recommendations and build strong integrated client relationships
- Lead client meetings, bring in specialists and team members as and when required to deliver next in class work
- Provide a client lens and pressure test to all media recommendations and presentations prior to client meetings
- Provide mentorship to a team of client service stars with a specialty in media, developing their existing skills and guiding them through new and expanding responsibilities
- Growing the expertise and knowledge of media within the broader client service department
- Work closely with the wider media team to have oversight across all work relating to your key accounts across all stages of media delivery, including strategy, planning, implementation and reporting, to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Working closely with members of the Client Service department to refine and hero an integrated approach to account management and planning
- Collaborating with Client service, Production, Creative & Data & Analytics teams to provide a seamless and efficient partnership for clients that has the customer at the heart of everything we deliver
- Championing integrated processes, collaboration and cross department sharing to benefit your clients & Apparent
- Responsibility for Client revenue and job profitability across media activity.
- Monthly management and reporting to ensure projects are on budget and on target
- Oversight and leadership of the media invoicing and revenue process
- Seek and deliver on business opportunities through existing client relationships
- Lead key publisher relationships including Contra partnerships
- Manage publisher delivery and negotiations in conjunction with the Planning Director
- Nurture media relationships and partnerships to ensure effective and creative media solutions for clients
- Provide client specific insight to media partners to ensure a deep understanding of client needs and opportunities
You will need
- 10+ years experience working in media and communications, preferably with an agency background
- Excellent people skills with the ability to manage relationships both with internal teams and across a diverse client base
- A proven track record of leading and developing high performing teams
- Exemplary client relationship skills with a history of strong client partnerships and business growth
- Interests and experience in integrated campaign planning and approach to client business problems (beyond media)
- Strong analytical and financial skills, with an interest in developing business solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a must with outstanding attention to detail
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Curiosity and passion for Media, solutions and partnerships
- Proactive, agile and can adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Good presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior level stakeholders
- Experience with media planning tools such as Roy Morgan, Nielsen, Facebook, etc
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
– The team at Apparent
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.