Large site development.
Apparent needs you.
We’re looking for a contract AEM Developer to join our highly talented Production team for a period of 6 months with an option to extend, starting as soon as possible.
The role reports directly to the Head of Digital Solutions and requires someone with technical skills to deliver digital and experiential projects in line with approved concepts, UX and visual designs. You will lead from the front in a coding capacity and be comfortable collaborating with creative and production teams.
We have an enviable international and local client list, with an experienced team of over 85 specialists across consulting, strategy, client service, creative and content, media planning, production and technical delivery.
- Converting innovative design concepts into editable AEM templates
- Web development of site modules and templates in Adobe Experience Platform, advance AEM development
- Creating well designed efficient and testable code using the best development practices
- Technical expertise and input into digital proposals
- Working with internal creative and UX teams to develop ideas
- Having good foundations in testing your own work using tools to debug and troubleshoot front and back end issues
Desired Skills and Experience
- AEM including AEM 6 related Components, Templates, Taxonomy, Medadata Management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and Unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment and Content Migration.
- Demonstrated experience in participating and leading the technology delivery of AEM CMS implementation projects.
- Translating business requirements into technical scope for AEM
- Resolving user-identified functional and technical issues relating to AEM
- Experience integrating UI into AEM
- Integrations with popular products/technologies like Salesforce, Exact Target, Pardot
- Frontend technologies like React, Angular, CSS3, HTML5
- CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap, Flexbox and Responsive
- Development software: IntelliJ, Sublime, Andriod Studio, Cordova, Xcode, Notepad++, Visual Basic, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision
- Preprocessors / Package Managers: Preferred Gulp, NPM, SASS, SCSS or LESS
- Database: sound understanding of MySQL, Data Structures: XML, JSON, CSV
- APIs: Custom REST API, WP JSON API – are nice to have
- Operating systems used for Development: Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
- Version control and related platforms: GIT, GitHub, BitBucket
You will also need
- Experience working in either digital or integrated agency and love a can-do culture and collaborative team environment
- To be skilled using AEM 1, CSS4, HTML, JQuery/Java Script
- At least 4 years experience as a Developer
- Experience working with collaborative tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Invision
- Experience in large site web development builds
- To have built and monitored automated AWS deployment plans
- Experience working with AWS EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloudfront, RDS
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for your work.
You’re curious. You ask questions. You hunt down answers. Just like Apparent.